Compensation Request for Plots Affected by UPDA Projects
To study the compensation requests for plots that are partially affected due to upgrade of the road networks and infrastructure, in cases the plot could not be adjusted.
- A copy of the title deed.
- A letter from the owner or authorized applicant addressed to the Urban Planning and Development Authority requesting for to Compensation request for plots affected by UPDA projects from the owner/authorized(if the applicant is heirs the letter must be signed by all the heirs).
- A copy of the owner's smart card (both sides) or a copy of the commercial registration for organizations and companies.
If the applicant is authorized to represent the owner:
If the applicant is a company:
- A copy of the Commercial Register of Companies and Companies with the Registry Extracts among those authorized to sign.
- A copy of the authorization letter (E-authorization services guide).
- The authorized person’s smart card (authorized to follow up on the application).
If the applicants are heirs:
- A copy of the legal obligation.
- An authorization letter signed by the heirs.
- Smart card copies of all legitimate heirs.
Service Level Agreement (SLA):
- 15 working days
The time period is calculated for work procedures within the Authority only.