Freeze Parcel Removal
Examining the applications to unfreeze a plot of land or plots of lands from building permit system in coordination with the relevant authorities to enable land owners to develop the plot as per the approved building regulations.
- The parcel must be freezedز
- A copy of the title deed.
- A letter from the owner or authorized applicant addressed to the Urban Planning and Development Authority requesting for to Freeze Parcel Removal from the owner/authorized person(if the applicant is heirs the letter must be signed by all the heirs)
- A copy of the owner's smart card (both sides) or a copy of the commercial registration for organizations and companies.
If the applicant is authorized to represent the owner:
If the applicant is a company:
- A copy of the commercial register of companies and companies with the registry extracts among those authorized to sign.
- A copy of the authorization letter (E-authorization services guide).
- The authorized person’s smart card (authorized to follow up on the application).
If the applicants are heirs:
- A copy of the legal obligation.
- An authorization letter signed by the heirs.
- Smart card copies of all legitimate heirs.
Service Level Agreement (SLA):
Note: This Service is available through the urban planning eService portal (planning.bh)