Land Major Subdivision
We conduct a subdivision study to apportion a single plot of land or a group of plots of land into more than five plots, including studying road development in coordination with the relevant authorities and according to the construction zoning regulations and land subdivision regulations.
- A copy of the title deed.
- A copy of the owner's smart card (both sides) or a copy of the commercial registration for organizations and companies.
- A letter from the owner or authorized applicant addressed to the Urban Planning and Development Authority requesting the land’s major subdivision. If the applicants are heirs, the letter must be signed by all of them.
- A map of the proposed subdivision signed by the land owner. If the land has multiple owners, all owners must sign the map.
- A copy of the latest survey certificate.
- An electronic copy (soft copy) of the proposed subdivision map (AutoCAD/MicroStation).
- Amount of BD 10 for each plot of land within the major subdivision project.
- Amount of BD 150 for each plot of land within the major subdivision project.
If the land is part of an approved plan (Durrat Al Bahrain, Diyar Al Muharraq, Amwaj Island, Bahrain Bay):
If the land is at sea:
- A copy of the reclamation completion certificate from the relevant municipality (for marine land).
If the applicant is authorized to represent the owner:
If the applicant is a company:
- A copy of the Commercial Register of Companies and Companies with the Registry Extracts among those authorized to sign.
- A copy of the authorization letter (E-authorization services guide).
- The authorized person’s smart card (authorized to follow up on the application).
If the applicants are heirs:
- A copy of the legal obligation.
- An authorization letter signed by the heirs.
- Smart card copies of all legitimate heirs.
Service Level Agreement (SLA):
Note: This Service is available through the urban planning eService portal (planning.bh)