We study the possibility of merging adjacent plots of land with the same zoning classification in accordance with the approved zoning maps.
- A copy of the title deed.
- A copy of the owner's smart card (both sides) or a copy of the commercial registration for organizations and companies.
- A letter from the owner or authorized applicant addressed to the Urban Planning and Development Authority requesting land merging. If the applicants are heirs, the letter must be signed by all of them.
- A map of the proposed merging plan signed by the land owner. If the land has multiple owners, all owners must sign the map.
- A copy of the latest survey certificate.
If the land is within an approved plan (Durrat Al Bahrain, Diyar Al Muharraq, Amwaj Island, Bahrain Bay):
If the applicant is authorised to represent the owner:
If the applicant is a company:
- A copy of the Commercial Register of Companies and Companies with the Registry Extracts among those authorized to sign.
- A copy of the authorization letter (E-authorization services guide).
- The authorized person’s smart card (authorized to follow up on the application).
If the applicants are heirs:
- A copy of the legal obligation.
- An authorization letter signed by the heirs.
- Smart card copies of all legitimate heirs.
Service Level Agreement (SLA):
Note: This Service is available through the urban planning eService portal (planning.bh)