Land Minor Subdivision
We conduct a subdivision study to apportion a single plot of land into five plots of land or less, without the development of any roads in coordination with the relevant authorities and according to the construction zoning regulations and land subdivision regulations.
- A copy of the title deed.
- A copy of the owner's smart card (both sides) or a copy of the commercial registration for organizations and companies.
- A letter from the owner or authorized applicant addressed to the Urban Planning and Development Authority requesting the land’s minor subdivision. If the applicants are heirs, the letter must be signed by all of them.
- A map of the proposed subdivision signed by the land owner. If the land has multiple owners, all owners must sign the map.
- A copy of the latest survey certificate.
- Amount of BD 10 for each plot of land within the minor subdivision project.
- Amount of BD 150 for each plot of land within the minor subdivision project.
If the land is within an approved plan (Durrat Al Bahrain, Diyar Al Muharraq, Amwaj Island, Bahrain Bay):
If the applicant is authorized to represent the owner:
If the applicant is a company:
- A copy of the Commercial Register of Companies and Companies with the Registry Extracts among those authorized to sign.
- A copy of the authorization letter (E-authorization services guide).
- The authorized person’s smart card (authorized to follow up on the application).
If the applicants are heirs:
- A copy of the legal obligation.
- An authorization letter signed by the heirs.
- Smart card copies of all legitimate heirs.
Service Level Agreement (SLA):
Note: This Service is available through the urban planning eService portal (planning.bh)