Land Rezoning Study
We study the possibility of land rezoning in coordination with the relevant authorities. We also obtain the necessary approvals.
- A copy of the title deed / temporary title deed.
- A copy of the owner’s smart card (both sides) or a copy of commercial registration for organizations and companies.
- A letter from the owner or authorized applicant addressed to the Urban Planning and Development Authority requesting the land rezoning study. If the applicants are heirs,the letter must be signed by all of them.
- A proposal for the required project if the proposal is a commercial zoning.
- If available a copy of the latest survey certificate.
- Amount of BD 10 for applying land rezoning study for each plot of land to be rezoned.
- Amount of 1% of the zoned land value, in all cases, fee shall not be less than BD 500.
If the applicant is authorized to represent the owner:
- A copy of the authorized letter (E-authorization services guide).
- The authorized person’s smart card.
If the applicant is a company:
- A copy of the Commercial CR of Companies and Companies with the Registry Extracts among those authorized to sign.
- A copy of the authorization letter (E-authorization services guide).
- The authorized persons smart card (authorized to follow up on the applicant).
If the applicants are heirs:
- A copy of the legal obligation.
- An authorization letter signed by all the heirs.
- Smart card copies of all the legitimate heirs.
Service Level Agreement (SLA):