To study the subdivision of a plot/ plots into more than five plots, including studying road initiation in coordination with the relevant authorities and according to the construction zoning regulations and land subdivision regulations.
- Submission through approved engineering offices only.
- The sub division proposal must follow with the approved requirements for sub division (the provisions of the executive regulations issued by the resolution).
- The land must have an approved zoning according to the approved zoning maps.
- A copy of the title deed.
- A copy of the owner's smart card (both sides) or a copy of the commercial registration for organizations and companies.
- A letter from the owner or authorized applicant addressed to the Urban Planning and Development Authority requesting the land’s major subdivision. If the applicants are heirs, the letter must be signed by all of them.
- A map of the proposed subdivision signed by the land owner. If the land has multiple owners, all owners must sign the map.
- A copy of the latest survey certificate.
- An electronic copy (soft copy) of the proposed subdivision map (AutoCAD/MicroStation).
If the parcel located in areas of a special nature,requests within the project areas of a special nature.
If the land is part of an approved plan (Durrat Al Bahrain, Diyar Al Muharraq, Amwaj Island, Bahrain Bay):
If the land is at sea:
- A copy of the reclamation completion certificate from the relevant municipality (for marine land).
If the applicant is authorized to represent the owner:
If the applicant is a company:
- A copy of the Commercial Register of Companies and Companies with the Registry Extracts among those authorized to sign.
- A copy of the authorization letter (E-authorization services guide).
- The authorized person’s smart card (authorized to follow up on the application).
If the applicants are heirs:
- A copy of the legal obligation.
- An authorization letter signed by the heirs.
- Smart card copies of all legitimate heirs.
- 10 BD for subdivision (for each parcel after subdivision).
- 150 BD for each plot After subdivision.
Note: In the cases where the amendment request includes an increase in the number of lands of the approved division project, the owner must pay the fee referred to above twice, on the excess amount in the number of plots.
Service Level Agreement (SLA):
Note: This Service is available through the urban planning eService portal (planning.bh)