Examining the merging of contiguous lands owned by the same owner and bearing the same approved zoning according to the approved zoning maps.
- Submission through approved engineering offices.
- All lands must have the same owners names in case of joint ownership.
- All lands must have the same zoning.
- The zoning must be approved according to the approved zoning maps.
- A copy of the title deed.
- A copy of the owner's smart card (both sides) or a copy of the commercial registration for organizations and companies.
- A letter from the owner or authorized applicant addressed to the Urban Planning and Development Authority requesting land merging. If the applicants are heirs, the letter must be signed by all of them.
- A map of the proposed merging plan signed by the land owner. If the land has multiple owners, all owners must sign the map.
- A copy of the latest survey certificate.
- An electronic copy (soft copy of the proposed map AutoCAD/MicroStation).
Type of project to be built for classification/reclassification requests within the project areas of a special nature.
If the land is within an approved plan (Durrat Al Bahrain, Diyar Al Muharraq, Amwaj Island, Bahrain Bay):
If the land is at sea:
- A copy of the reclamation completion certificate from the relevant municipality (for marine land).
If the applicant is authorised to represent the owner:
If the applicant is a company:
- A copy of the Commercial Register of Companies and Companies with the Registry Extracts among those authorized to sign.
- A copy of the authorization letter (E-authorization services guide).
- The authorized person’s smart card (authorized to follow up on the application).
If the applicants are heirs:
- A copy of the legal obligation.
- An authorization letter signed by the heirs.
- Smart card copies of all legitimate heirs.
Service Level Agreement (SLA):
Note: This Service is available through the urban planning eService portal (planning.bh)