An inquiry submitted by the property owner to inquire about the status of the property within an unplanned area, an area under study, or a property whose status has been modified.
- That Parcel is located within the boundaries of a master plan for an unplanned area that is being studied or has been approved.
- The parcel cannot be found in cadastral mapping systems.
- A copy of the title deed.
- A letter from the owner or authorized applicant addressed to the Urban Planning and Development Authority requesting for to Parcel inquiry from the owner/authorized(if the applicant is heirs the letter must be signed by all the heirs).
- A copy of the owner's smart card (both sides) or a copy of the commercial registration for organizations and companies.
If the applicant is authorized to represent the owner:
If the applicant is a company:
- A copy of the Commercial Register of Companies and Companies with the Registry Extracts among those authorized to sign.
- A copy of the authorization letter(E-authorization services guide).
- The authorized person’s smart card (authorized to follow up on the application).
If the applicants are heirs:
- A copy of the legal obligation.
- An authorization letter signed by the heirs.
- Smart card copies of all legitimate heirs.
Service Level Agreement (SLA):
Note: This Service is available through the urban planning eService portal (planning.bh)