Parcel Boundary Zoning
To study the possibility of adjusting the zoning boundary for one or multiple plots, in accordance with the boundary of the title deed in case part of the plot is not zoned, or the plot has multiple zones and the zoning boundary need to be adjusted according to the largest zone area.
- Part of the parcel is not zone.
- parcel have more than one zone.
- A copy of the title deed.
- A letter from the owner or authorized applicant addressed to the Urban Planning and Development Authority requesting for to adjust the plot boundary zoning from the owner/authorized(if the applicant is heirs the letter must be signed by all the heirs).
- A copy of the owner's smart card (both sides) or a copy of the commercial registration for organizations and companies.
If the applicant is authorized to represent the owner:
if the applicant is a company:
- A copy of the Commercial Register of Companies and Companies with the Registry Extracts among those authorized to sign.
- A copy of the authorization letter (E-authorization services guide).
- The authorized person’s smart card (authorized to follow up on the application).
If the applicants are heirs:
- A copy of the legal obligation.
- An authorization letter signed by the heirs.
- Smart card copies of all legitimate heirs.
Service Level Agreement (SLA):
Note: This Service is available through the urban planning eService portal (planning.bh)