Parcel Zoning/Change of Zoning
Study the zoning / change of zone of a parcel / parcels in accordance with the technical and planning studies in coordination with the relevant authorities and obtaining the necessary approvals.
- A copy of the title deed.
- A copy of the owner’s smart card (both sides) or a copy of commercial registration for organizations and companies.
- A letter from the owner or authorized applicant addressed to the Urban Planning and Development Authority requesting the land rezoning study. If the applicants are heirs,the letter must be signed by all of them.
- A copy of the certificate of completion of the reclamation from the area municipality, if the land falls within the submerged areas.
If the applicant is the owner's attorney-in-fact:
- Copy of the power of attorney certified by the Ministry of Justice and Islamic Affairs.
- Copy of the attorney-in-fact 's smart card.
If the applicant is a company: :
- Copy of the commercial registry
- Copy of the authorization and the smart card of the authorized person must be provided.
If the applicant is a governmental entity, unit number should be provided
In case of heirs, applicants shall provide :
- A copy of the Inheritance Quota.
- A letter signed by all heirs for authorization
- Copies of the smart card of all quota heirs.
- Type of project to be built for zone/change of zone requests within the project areas of a special nature.
- A copy of the approval of the Private Education Directorate in case of request for the establishment of a private school/kindergarten.
If the applicant is authorized to represent the owner:
If the applicant is a company:
- A copy of the Commercial CR of Companies and Companies with the Registry Extracts among those authorized to sign.
- A copy of the authorization letter (E-authorization services guide).
- The authorized persons smart card (authorized to follow up on the applicant).
- 10 BD for change of zone (for each parcel )
- 1% of the land value with the new approved zoning
Service Level Agreement (SLA):
Note: This Service is available through the urban planning eService portal (planning.bh)