Subdivision with Change of Zone
To study the subdivision of a plot/ plots that may include studying the road initiation in coordination with the relevant authorities and according to the construction zoning regulations and land subdivision regulations, with studying the possibility of changing the zoning of a plot / plots according to the approved zoning maps from a technical and planning point of view in line with the general plan of the region and in coordination with the relevant authorities and obtain the necessary approvals.(such as: Durrat Al Bahrain, Diyar Al Muharraq, Amwaj Islands, etc.)
- Submission through approved engineering offices.
- The subdivision proposal must follow with the approved requirements for subdivision (the provisions of the executive regulations issued by the resolution).
- The land must have an approved zoning according to the approved zoning maps.
- A copy of the title deed.
- A copy of the owner's smart card (both sides) or a copy of the commercial registration for organizations and companies.
- A letter from the owner or authorized applicant addressed to the Urban Planning and Development Authority requesting the subdivision with change of zone. If the applicants are heirs, the letter must be signed by all of them.
- A map of the proposed subdivision signed by the landowner. If the land has multiple owners, all owners must sign the map.
- A copy of the latest survey certificate.
- An electronic copy (soft copy) of the proposed subdivision map (AutoCAD/MicroStation).
- Type of project to be built for Zoning/change of zone requests within the project areas of a special nature.
If the land is part of an approved plan (Durrat Al Bahrain, Diyar Al Muharraq, Amwaj Island, Bahrain Bay):
If the land is at sea:
- A copy of the reclamation completion certificate from the relevant municipality (for marine land).
If the applicant is authorized to represent the owner:
If the applicant is a company:
- A copy of the Commercial Register of Companies and Companies with the Registry Extracts among those authorized to sign.
- A copy of the authorization letter (E-authorization services guide).
- The authorized person’s smart card (authorized to follow up on the application).
If the applicants are heirs:
- A copy of the legal obligation.
- 10 BD for change of zone (for each parcel afer subdivision).
- 10 BD for subdivision (for each parcel afer subdivision).
- 1% of the land value with the new approved zoning.
- 150 BD for each plot After subdivision.
Note: In the cases where the amendment request includes an increase in the number of lands of the approved division project, the owner must pay the fee referred to above twice, on the excess amount in the number of plots
Service Level Agreement (SLA):
Note: This Service is available through the urban planning eService portal (planning.bh)